Wednesday 26 December 2012

Always a good read; relax, we understand j00!

Back when I was a teenager we didn't have streaming media and torrents. Loading a web page was as painful as waiting for the kettle to boil.

I remember trying finding ways to pass the time whilst also trying to utilize my grandparent's newly acquired 56K modem. I was lost for ideas at this point and I couldn't find any use for the internet. After a long break from using the computer I came back...I remember waiting for Internet Explorer 4.0 to load up. When it had finally finished, I loaded up Google and just typed comics into the search bar...the first result:

MegaTokyo, for anyone who doesn't know, I suggest giving it a read, the link is here: MegaTokyo: Relax, we understand j00!

A manga based on two boys taking plane tickets to Tokyo with no plan or money.


megatokyo, mange, e3, gaming, anime, comicon, stream anime online, web comics


Enjoy and spend your time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment