Wednesday 26 December 2012

Time doesn't heal; it repeats

They say time heals all wounds, I have failed to understand the statement to this day.
Hearts get broken, people leave your life, surroundings change; time may heal the wounds caused by those events only for it happen again and again...and...again!

People fall into routine, people start to accept their monotonous ways of life and forget what they dreamed of doing.
Of course, exceptions define the rule. People who are happy to accept their routines are very likely to lead a 'happy' life. "Cliche is a pauperized ecstasy  - So long as you are leading this life, everything seems fine but step outside the box just once...you will forever be taunted by the idea of making it to the next level.

For me, my story is different. I have since the age of 16 aimed to live the way I have always imagined. I am a fighter, I will not give up until I am exactly where I should be.
This is why I believe time repeats itself, in order to achieve, we have to suffer. Suffer until everything falls into place.

I believe this is the test.
bushido, time, psychology, words of wisdom, bushido quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment