Sunday 30 December 2012

Accepting it's over.

My mind has accepted it's over. There is something that I am feeling but I can't describe it. I try to grab onto the memories and feelings she once gave me but I can't seem to find them anymore. I should feel sad, but I don't. All I see is a blank canvas.

Could it be that I am heartless? I feel anger but the expected longing never follows. I am incapable of missing someone. I see this as a blessing. Emotions cloud judgement and hold people back. I am free to move forward with no restrictions and no one holding me back.

It has taken me 6 years to come to this conclusion. I still do not understand the reasoning behind my way of thinking but I have no interest in finding it.

"The heartless one has reached the top of the mountain. He wanted to see his enemies pile up before him. Standing a top, overlooking the bloodthirsty battlefield; a flower blossomed and reached for his heart...to strike or to fall?"





No comments:

Post a Comment